Hello, this is Noel Turlington, nturl, or cryptolafayette!
||New York, NY
||Click for PDF
Blockchain: Ethereum, Solana, Near, DeFi Governance, Community Management.
||Kiteboarding, Reading, Podcasts, Reverse Osmosis, Languages, Ping-Pong, Pickleball, and Citi Bikes
||Click for photos
Education and Work Experience:
- Privy.io (May - July 2023): Business Development and Product
- Blockchain At Columbia (2021 - Current): President and Defi Governance head
- LedgerFest: Blockchain at Columbia’s first in-person research conference with a team of 15+ students, attracting 500+ attendees (57% students/43% outside attendees), 60+ speakers, and 15+ sponsors, including Jane Street, Jump, Eigenlayer, Galaxy Digital, and Lido and raising over $150K in funds.
- LionHack: Co-led and led LionHack 2022 and 2023 respectively, the first-ever 3-day hackathon held by Blockchain at Columbia; hosted 300+ students from 21 universities across the United States and Canada, renting out an entire WeWork floor and awarding top teams with nearly 200K in total prize money.
- Sciences Po (2019 - 2023): Bachelor in Economics, minor International Finance and Trade
- Columbia General Studies (2019- 2023): Bachelor in Information Science
- Woodberry Forest School (2014 - 2018): Cum Laude.
- SYA, (2016 - 2017):